In 1962, Brooke Bond Green Label was introduced as India’s first branded filter coffee. Then four years later in 1968, Bru instant was launched as a chicory mix instant coffee. It was under the brand name Bru Select, launched in 2010. It is made from a fine blend of the choicest plantation and Robust beans. It was called a coffee compound. Instant coffee , also known as soluble coffee and coffee powder, is a drink derived from brewed coffee beans. Instant coffee also contains about two times more acrylamide — a chemical that is formed when coffee beans are roasted.
What Is Instant Coffee Bean?
The greater the intake of caffeine, the lower the risk. High cholesterol. Drinking caffeinated coffee seems to reduce levels of total cholesterol, LDL (low-density protein)or “bad cholesterol,” and blood fats called triglycerides by a small amount. Drinking at least 6-8 cups of caffeinated coffee per day might have the greatest benefit.
Here are health benefits of instant coffee (Bru Powder)
- A cup of instant coffee contains only 7 calories while providing some potassium, magnesium, and niacin (vitamin B3).
- Though caffeine can be very useful to the human body, over-consumption can have negative effects, such as anxiety, insomnia, tremor, and an increased cardiac frequency.
- Brain: Coffee has been known to increase cognitive function and improve concentration for thousands of years, and scientific studies seem to confirm this. It also affects your mental health coffee has been linked to decreased risk of depression and suicide.
- Metabolism: If you’re looking for a successful way to lose weight, coffee can be your ally! Caffeine has been proven to increase metabolism and therefor help burn more calories.
- Liver: Although there is no replacement for a good diet, regular exercise, and being a healthy weight, coffee is particularly good at protecting your liver.
- Coffee lowers the risk of death: Studies have shown that coffee drinker’s overall risk of premature death is 25% lower than of those who don’t drink coffee.
- Coffee may lower risk of Type II diabetes: Caffeine decreases your insulin sensitivity and impairs glucose tolerance, therefore reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes.
What Is The Difference Between Instant Coffee And Ground Coffee?
Although we all have our own preference whether it’s instant coffee, ground coffee, or a shot of espresso one thing we have in common is the love for coffee. So here are the main differences
- Lower caffeine levels are in Instant coffee than ground coffee, this is due to the extracting process and how instant coffee is made.
- Ground coffee contains over double the amount of potassium than instant coffee
- More Acrylamide is found in Instant Coffees
- Instant coffee is cheaper than ground coffee, this is due to how much ground coffee needs to be used for the same effect and concentration levels of Instant coffee.
- Instant coffee is made from Robusta coffee beans giving it a stronger and bolder taste.
Recipe: Coffee Cookies
There’s nothing quite like a batch of homemade Coffee Cookies. These Coffee cookies are very crispy with a good flavor. Add a cup of Bru instant coffee powder, if you desire. Please find the recipe in the link below to make your own healthy Coffee cookies at home .