History Of Ajwain Seeds
Ajwain seeds were used regularly in ancient Egypt as both a medicine and a culinary spice. They have long been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for various ailments, including indigestion, as a cough remedy, asthma and antiseptic. Ajwain seeds mainly feature in savory Indian, Pakistani, and Middle-Eastern cooking. In order to keep the fragrance and flavor intact, the seeds are generally crushed and added to dishes during the final stage of cooking.
Benefits Of Ajwain Seed!
- Ajwain seed enhances the food flavour
- Good for liver and kidney
- Improves your overall health with ajwain
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Prevents from ulcer disease
- Ajwain seeds helps manage BP
- Its a very good natural antiseptic
- Ajwain seeds is also known to increase metabolism.
Recipe: Ajwain Cookies
There’s nothing quite like a batch of homemade Ajwain Cookies. These Ajwain cookies are very crispy with a good flavor. Add a teaspoon of ajwain seeds , to differ the taste if you desire. Please find the recipe in the link below to make your own healthy salty ajwain cookies at home .